Sunday, December 19, 2010

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

I changed my blog design again. I was browsing through and found this red and blue one and thought it would be perfect. As basketball season is getting into full swing, I thought I should use my blog to show support for the Jayhawks! I also thought I'd share about the event I went to back in October. It was called Ladies Night Out with Bill Self and the proceeds went to breast cancer research. Not only was it a cause that is near and dear to me, but I got to meet Coach Bill Self, the assistant coaches and the players. It really was a great night and I think all the ladies who attended had an amazing time! It is definitely an event I will try my best to attend every year!


We also got a tour of Allen Fieldhouse and all the basketball facilities from Bill's office to the locker room. I could make this a really long post, but I thought I'd share a few pictures from the evening instead of talking too much about it. The pictures speak for themselves anyway.

Here I am with Baby Jay

National Championship Banners in the Fieldhouse

Me with Josh Selby - so glad he is eligible to play now!


I thought this one was great! This is Jeff Withey and you can see how tall he is. I'm not short by any means (5'9"), and his jersey is like a dress on me! And his wingspan is really long!

Me with Coach Self

It was a great event and they raised about $40,000 for breast cancer research, which is amazing! Rock Chalk Jayhawk! Go KU!

No comments:

Post a Comment