Monday, December 13, 2010

My New Favorite Shirt!

My hubby and I were at the Nike store and I saw this shirt that I instantly loved. Well, the smallest size was XL and it was huge! I had a salesperson go to the back and check to see if there was a smaller size. Just my luck, there wasn't. I did think to myself, "Could I shrink it enough?" I knew the answer was no. But never fear, I found it online and ordered it in the appropriate size. I wore it to the gym tonight for the first time and just had to share it with you!

My hubby gladly took the picture for me when I got home. I did question sharing the post-workout picture, but it's a running shirt for goodness sake! It just wouldn't be right if I had makeup on and my hair was fixed! It would defeat the purpose of the picture and the shirt, right?



I hope you enjoy my new favorite shirt. I liked it so much I got it in 2 colors!

2 comments:

  1. You're doing so well with your running, you DESERVE 2 new, totally fun running shirts! I'm thinking... the XL mighta fit my bump, lol! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it!! I'm going to have to get one I think:)
    I have the Nike shirt that says EVERY DAMN DAY. I love that one too:)

    ReplyDelete