Monday, January 17, 2011

I Got An Award!

I've only been blogging a few months and I got an award today! So exciting! My friend, Amy, gave me this award! You should definitely check out her very inspiring blog, Life Follows Faith! I have known Amy and her husband about 5 years now and she is just an amazing person! Thanks for the award Amy!




Along with this award comes some responsibilities:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 10 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

7 Things About Me:
1. I got married August 28th of this year.
2. My husband and I have 2 dogs, a Shih-Tzu and a lab - they are our kids!
3. I love to Run.
4. I am watching the Jayhawks beat up on the Baylor Bears - I hope this continues the entire game!
5. I am a very organized and neat person, sometimes to a fault! :)
6. I have 4 year old identical twin nieces and a 2 year old niece. When I married my husband, I gained a nephew and 3 more nieces (all 4 of them are high school age and above).
7. I am a Taurus and I stayed a Taurus, even with the crazy astrology calendar changes!
The 10 bloggers that I'm giving this award to:
1. Miranda @ Living Locally

3 comments:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH! How awesome - I have never received a blog award before! I am new to your blog, but I am LOVING it! Your dogs are adorable (reminds me of ours!) and you look gorgeous in your wedding gown - I love it, so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks Jess!! I have been such a blogger slacker lately, this is just what I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award! I just recently posted 7 things so I hope that counts. Love your blog and am looking forward to all you have going on this year!

    ReplyDelete