Thursday, January 6, 2011

1000 in 2011!


If you remember, I did make a New Year's Resolution post here. My 2nd resolution/goal was to run 1000 miles in 2011! After much thinking, my original number was 900. Then I came across Tall Mom on the Run's Blog. I saw the 1000+++ Challenge that she had in 2010 and got intrigued when she talked about doing it again in 2011. So before I even knew the details of her challenge, I changed my goal from 900 (that's an odd number anyway) to 1000 (a much better and more challenging number)!

Maybe I'll hit 1000, maybe I won't, but it's the challenge of it that intrigues me the most. I'm a very competitive person by nature and I know that I will push myself this year to get to 1000 miles. And wherever I land on the mileage, I'll be happy knowing I tried my best! And it'll give me a gauge for the mileage goal I will have in 2012.

Would you like to participate in this challenge also? Click on the picture at the top of this post, or I have a button on my sidebar that you can click on as well. We can keep each other motivated. And even if you don't want to join the challenge, help keep me motivated throughout the year to reach 1000!

1 comment:

  1. same your post on my blog!
    For pics in a post I just hit the picture icon and theres an option to add a caption. If you mean my picture for the top of my blog, I made it on scrapblog.com . Im contemplating hiring someone to remake my blog. thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete