Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

I am not a Valentine's Day fan. I never have been and it doesn't stem from "not having a special someone." I have a very special and completely wonderful husband who would pamper me the whole day...if I would let him. It's not that I don't like Valentine's Day, because I really have nothing against it, but I could do without it. I would rather get flowers on a random day than on the day you are "supposed" to get them! And I really don't need an extra day where it is "okay" to eat chocolate. I do that perfectly fine on my own on a normal day.

But, when you get home from a long day at work and you find these Valentine's in the mail from your nieces, it sure makes the day extra special.



My 4 year old twin nieces and their sister, my 2 year old niece, worked on these at my Mom's house and she made sure to get them in the mail to us. I'm sure they had a great time coloring them at Grandma's house and I loved skyping with them tonight to thank them for the wonderful pictures! It made my Valentine's Day super special!

1 comment: