Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Run is coming to the Big Screen!

I have been an athlete all my life and a true runner (who enjoys running) in just the last few years. We all know there are tons of sports movies out there! The majority of them are about football, basketball or baseball. I love sports movies of any kind, but I'm extremely excited about seeing My Run! And it's not a running movie that I'll have to rent, I can actually go watch it in the theater on the big screen! And this isn't just a regular ol' movie, this is an inspiring documentary that will be in theaters only one night: March 31st.

I could write what it is about in this post, but I really encourage you to visit the website HERE and watch the trailer. And you can also check to see if it will be playing in a theater near you. I am lucky that it is playing where I live and can't wait to see it!

Also, you could win a pair of tickets to the movie by heading over to Sara's blog: "Words to Run By" HERE to enter the giveaway. But hurry, you only have until midnight on Thursday the 10th to enter!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Jess! I appreciate you helping to spread the word and for taking the time to enter my giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete