Friday, November 19, 2010

Did I really create my own blog?

I have my own blog…..I never thought those 5 words would ever come out of my mouth. But, they did, and I do. So, here goes nothing. I had never thought of starting my own blog. I love to read other people’s blogs and hear what exciting things are going on in their lives. But my life isn’t exciting, right? Why would anyone want to read a blog that I wrote? Maybe no one will, and that’s fine with me. It will be like a diary for me – something I can look back on later. An actual diary or journal takes too much time to write everything down! And honestly, after addressing all the wedding invitations and writing all the thank you notes, my hand will thank me for deciding to type my words instead of writing them!

So what can you expect to read about on my blog? You won’t read about my human children because I don’t have any. But I do have a wonderful husband and we have 2 adorable and perfect doggy kids that I can tell you about. And I very rarely do crafty things or cook, so you won’t be getting any fun DIY ideas or wonderfully edible recipes from me. But I could pass on ideas I learn from others (giving them due credit, of course)! I love to work out, be healthy, and I am a runner, so I could tell you about my obsession and addiction to exercise and how I stay motivated. So I guess there are things I can write about on my blog and I am sure the topics and what I choose to write about will evolve over time. Whether anyone reads what I write or not is still left to be seen.

Like I said before, starting my own blog isn’t something I thought about much, it’s something that just kind of popped in my head a week or so ago. I tried to put the thought out of my mind, but I kept thinking about it, so I thought I would try it. So, blog post one is done and we’ll see what comes next!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go you blogger you! Can't wait to keep up with you and your life via your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks TG! You're the first ever comment on my first ever blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEVER, EVER thought I'd blog. But one weekend, I found myself the only person awake - my hubby had strep, my daughter had a stomach bug, and I was giving my son breathing treatments every 4 hrs for rsv.
    My very first entry sounds sooo much like this one. Who knew what would come of it? And even though I haven't kept up with my blogging pace since the move... I'm so excited to get back into it in the new year! Best of luck - can't wait to read!

    ReplyDelete